A pool of crash-test dummies
- here a Biorid crash-test dummy (Whiplash test)
Reverse pneumatic catapult
- 3.1 Méga Newton
- 90 km/h
- 122 g
- 3 000 kg usable payload !
Six-axis vibration climatic table
- for « durability » tests: offering a wide range of vibrations and loads
- integrated in a removable climate chamber
Six-axis vibration "acoustic" table
- an objective assessment of squeaks and rattles
- , integrated in a removable climate chamber.
A new platform to complete the offer
Since September 2018, the CED, managed by the CCI West Normandy integrates a new collaborative platform dedicated to the analysis of materials. Equipped with a new test bench very heavy load, it should allow to expand the vibratory activity to test complete heavy equipment and meet the requirements of "earthquake resistance". This news will strengthen the competitiveness of the CED, in a global competitive environment and contribute to the economic development of the territory !
Daniel DUFEU, President of the West Normandy CCI